Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!<3

Isn't she the cutest Valentine you've ever seen?!

Wardrobe malfunction
Joe and I Decided to have a nice quiet Valentine's Dinner at home. Going to chilis or the BX Food court just isn't that romantic. Joe really wanted crab legs so we decided to do that and steak. I had never had crab legs but I've come a long way from my grilled cheese and french fry days so I gave it a try. Well... I'd rather have my grilled cheese and french fries. It wasn't horrible but it was too much work for something not so great. It was a good day, we didn't do gifts (although I did give Joe cards that I found that I had forgotten to give him last year) but we had fun making dinner together and eating it too.

And of course Oli got a special treat too, his favorite people food.. ice cream.

No comments: